Friday, November 18, 2011

Fun Friday Foto #2

Well I enjoy taking pictures of my kids...I don't think that is a shocker as I feature them quite often here.

In trying to give myself an idea for today's post I decided to fall back on last Friday's theme:

Fun Friday Foto

I figure I have enough fun things, at least in my mind, to share that Friday's can be dedicated to fun and whimsy.

I hope all of you have a fantastic weekend and stay warm.

Here in North Carolina it is chilly and the cold weather, I think, has finally arrived and will stay (we had shorts weather just this past Tuesday...I know crazy right?).


Bubble bubble toil and trouble


Jazz hands or maybe scary monster


Pink riding hood trying to ship herself out of this crazy house


Ninja or Tai Chi master?

One other thing I would like to share with you all, as Thanksgiving is quickly approaching, is this super cute coloring book (for kids and adults alike).

I spotted this book first over at Bonzai Aphrodite and then decided I would purchase 3 for my children (ssshhh don't tell them it is a surprise to keep them entertained at Thanksgiving while I cook).

Happy Thanksliving is super cute and is about a vegetarian Thanksgiving...however it is perfect for omnivores as well. 

At only $5 a piece (this includes shipping) you just can't go wrong.

As a side note the author Nathalie VanBalen is a self published author so she is working hard to get her name out there.

Here are a couple of shots of the book, Saywards at Bonzai are way better though, not yet colored:





Happy Friday to you all and guess what when I hit post #100, which will be next week, I have a Pealightful giveaway planned :)

Interested?  I thought you might be. 

Stay tuned.

So what do you have planned for this weekend?


4 comments:

  1. My cats always used to try to wedge themselves in boxes. Looks like your little pink riding hood is trying the same thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the captions with your photos...what cuties! Have a great weekend~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kids are this age are so adorable. I love taking pix of my kid too when he was younger. Now that he's already 16, I stopped stalking him. Hahaha!

    Beautiful kids you've got & cherish this precious moments :)

    Dropping by from Shirley's Luxury Haven

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun and precious moments! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete