Friday, April 20, 2012

Happy Friday

Hello one and all!

It is Friday and I am very excited that the work week is almost over.

Not to say that the weekend will be filled with relaxation as each of my 3 children have a birthday party to go to (two of which overlap).

Oh well!  They will have a great time and it is nice for them to get out and enjoy their friends.

So for todays' post I wanted to do something that I've seen several other blogs do, and this is a Pinterest favorites post.

I am completely addicted to Pinterest (and I am not joking when I say we need a P.A. group--Pinterest Anonymous).

So today I want to provide to you some of the cool things I've seen on there:






Source: google.com via Rachel on Pinterest


Source: herblog.com via Della on Pinterest

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and be sure, if you haven't done so already, to enter my giveaway for the book The Organic Nannies Guide to Raising Healthy Kids.

6 comments:

  1. What a great idea for a post! I really want the house with all those bookcases--I struggle to contain the ever-growing book population of our house! And th cat one--hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bookcase idea too. I've got one room that's floor to ceiling and wall to wall bookcases and it's still not enough. I love books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My name is Deirdre and I too have a Pinterest Addiction. PA!! Too funny! That would be a great blog.
    So intrigued by the bottom food item...will have to find out what the mystery is.
    Happy weekend to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Pinterest, too! The book cases....sigh! I want one or two of them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm also addicted to Pinterest. It's probably the first time I've been using a social media platform before *most* other people. I was a couple years behind on facebook and 1,000 years behind on twitter, but pinterest? totally on board!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I daren't join Pinterest as I know I would get hooked. I'll just enjoy the beautiful imagery through posts like yours instead :)
    That book case is AMAZING! I gotta show M!

    ReplyDelete