Saturday, April 21, 2012

Cereal Milk

When you were a kid did you tip your cereal bowl up to get the last of the sweet milk when you were done eating?


I know I always did.


Did you know that the people at General Mills are putting "curvy straws" in some of their cereals just for the purpose of being able to drink you cereal milk?






You can find them in select boxes (Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Lucky Charms, Reeses Puffs, Honey Nut Cheerios, Trix, and Cocoa Puffs).


I have been given an opportunity to share the above prize pack with one of my readers.  The cups you see pictured actually light up (there is a small button on the bottom of the cup).  


To be eligible to win I just ask that you answer this question:


Did you drink your cereal milk?  If so how did you drink it?


“Disclosure:  The prize pack, information, and giveaway have been provided by General Mills through MyBlogSpark.”

9 comments:

  1. lovely giveaway
    I drank it with the spoon, me and the kids would love to try this way of drinking it :)
    torviewtoronto@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I still do. I drink it right out of the bowl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We all drink it straight from the bowl lol :) Love to see the milk mustaches on my kids' faces :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I always did. We rarely have cold cereal now but when we do I don't put in a lot of milk because I don't want to waste any. The kids complain they need more milk but sure enough they never do.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want one! Love prizes in the cereal box...wonder why they did away with that!?

    ReplyDelete
  6. We all drink our milk out of the cereal bowl! Slurp! :0) Tonya

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thats funny! My hubby drinks the last bit of milk right out of the bowl but I don't like the milk its too sweet. Mine goes right down the kitchen sink :p

    ReplyDelete
  8. I drink mine straight from the bowl...Save the best for last. No wonder my daughter does the same thing =)

    ReplyDelete