Wednesday, September 7, 2011

WIAW or is it Tuesday?

I started today off thinking about my post and it was supposed to be a recipe, BECAUSE I thought tomorrow was What I Ate Wednesday hosted by Jenn at Peas and Crayons.

Whew!  Three day weekends are nice, very nice, but I forget what day of the week it is once I have to return to work.

So please allow me to share with you my What I Ate Wednesday (even though it is Tuesday in my tiny mind).

Breakfast was a strawberry smoothie (which I felt photographed better in B&W)...the picture was less appetizing in color.


Lunch, well I have often heard you should eat your dessert first...so I did.  I had some angel food cake (made from my grandmother's recipe, which I will share on Friday).


Dinner was kale soup with portabello mushroom ravioli (recipe coming tomorrow)



Have a great Tuesday Wednesday!

Also be sure to check out my giveaway here!!!


8 comments:

  1. Ahhh can't wait to see the kale soup + mushroom ravioli... looks delish!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The soup looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum! I want that soup! Sounds awesome. Can't wait for the recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad that there are others out there who feel that lunch can be a sweet knosh ... I had iced tea and three oatmeal raisin cookies for my lunch ... ut they were very high in fiber, had nuts, raisins too! perhaps I should stop now ... and make the kale soup!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I just found your blog and have enjoyed what I've read so far. We have very similar views on health and nutrition, so I look forward to reading more! That kale soups sounds delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha, cake for entree is great!! What a good idea..

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will definitely be checking back for those recipes! Dessert always comes first in my book :-D Happy WIAW!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looking forward to the mushroom ravoli recipe - looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete