Friday, March 8, 2013

Fabulous Friday

Yes it is a wee bit chilly here in Carolina, but I consider myself lucky that I don't have any snow or power outages like they do in neighboring Virginia.

I have been completely failing when it comes to providing recipes here, and I apologize for that.

To be fair though I have been eating some delicious stuff...it just happens to be OTHER bloggers recipes.

I will start with breakfast that I made for my kids this week.  I say for the kids because the jackals didn't leave any for me.

Apple and Cinnamon Monkey bread from Sharon at Bit of the Good Stuff:

                                                       Source: bitofthegoodstuff.com via My Naturally Frugal Family on Pinterest


Peanut Butter Fudge that I discovered over at Spabettie



                                                       Source: spabettie.com via My Naturally Frugal Family on Pinterest

This is some of the most addictive fudge I've ever had.  The delicious peanut butter, chocolate, and saltines all mixed together are just YUM!
As Kristina said "You Lucky Duck" if you have everything on hand to make this goodness.

Vegan Sweet Potato and Ginger soup from Grubarazzi (I am eating this tonight):

                                                         Source: grubarazzi.com via My Naturally Frugal Family on Pinterest

I love these two main ingredients and I can only imagine how delicious they will be together.

The strange, but weird, dessert that I am making tonight, comes from Leanne of Healthful Pursuit.

Vegan Lemon Pudding (as featured on SkinnyTaste):


                                                                        Source: skinnytaste.com via My Naturally Frugal Family on Pinterest

At first blush this doesn't sound too weird...except the secret ingredient is TOTALLY unexpected (I won't tell I want you to check out the recipe).

So that wraps up the delicious finds for this week.

Do you have anything that you eat that was particularly  noteworthy?

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.

And I want to say congratulations to Ju for winning my 3 month Conscious Box subscription that I gave away on Thursday.

9 comments:

  1. Everything looks so delicious, particularly that fudge! I gotta check out that recipe...now! Have a wonderful weekend! Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! That soup is delish. I hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, it all looks good, but the lemon pudding? Huh, that just looks really good to me. I'll have to give that a try. I love lemon. Happy Weekend,

    Shauna xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I reallllly want Kristina's fudge. I love salted anything!!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so pleased that your kiddies enjoyed the monkey bread :D The fudge, soup and lemon pudding all look absolutely delicious. I imagine that my family would love them all so I'm definitely going to be check out the recipes.
    Have a wonderful weekend Rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. The soup looks the best to me! Let me know how it tastes! I'm still most pleased with the taco soup we made this week. Even your dad was plenty happy with no meat!

    Love always,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lady you sure know how to find delicious food. All I can say is yum.

    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're not going to believe this but I don't like fudge. I swear I am probably the only person on the planet that doesn't. Give me plain chocolate any ol' day.

    But I grew up on homemade pudding, that looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete