Friday, February 22, 2013

Margarita Day

I don't know if you are aware but today is National Margarita Day.


Yep that's right there is a holiday that encourages you to consume alcohol.

Now I am not saying that I am against this at all...I DO love a good margarita.

So in celebration I present to you some fantastic margaritas (if you are going to try them let me know so I can taste test):

                                                                    Source: thehairpin.com via Kelly on Pinterest


                                                                    Source: mythirtyspot.com via Courtney on Pinterest


                                                                         Source: bites.today.com via Kaleefornia on Pinterest


                                                      Source: yummly.com via Phyllis on Pinterest

                                                       Source: pardonmycrumbs.blogspot.com via Sandy on Pinterest

                                                          Source: recipesrecipesrecipes.wordpress.com via Joy on Pinterest


And a post about margarita's would not be complete without putting this lovely little tune in your head (yes I am guessing just the mention of the song will have you humming it all day long):



5 comments:

  1. You're so funny. THe cupcake looks really good. I don't drink alcohol, these look really good. I think they make virgin types, right?

    Happy Weekend.

    Shauna xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really feel it's my duty to have a margarita now. What can you do? It would be rude not to. Love the video too. Brings me back. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't drink but I'll take those cupcakes :) Actually alcohol does get consumed as one of my favorite desserts in the entire universe is bananas foster and I think it's made with rum. Have you ever had bananas foster? It's incredible.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh lawd... margaritas (well, tequila) is my nemesis. But these all look so tempting and yummy...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I missed national margarita day? Darn it! That's a great-looking roundup.

    ReplyDelete