Nuk always a leader in the baby product market has come out with a baby food maker that steams AND blends the food for you.
No longer will you need to steam your fruit and vegetables in one vessel and then move them to another (such as a blender or baby food mill).
Now there is an all in one product to handle this.
While not just a pretty face the Nuk Cook N Blend has the following features:
- Dual action function steams and blends food
- Healthy steaming preserves vitamin and mineral content
- With 32 oz bowl it can make up to 4 meals at a time
- Double steamer basket separates food
- Beeps and stops automatically
- Two texture (smooth and chunky) options so that the product can grow with your child
- Dishwasher safe
- Bonus smoothie blade so the whole family can get in on the action
- Free recipe book with meal ideas from Annabel Karmel
- There is a $20 off coupon available here as well
As a mother of three I loved making food for my kids. For me it was my way to do all that I could to ensure they would grow up as healthy as possible.
Maybe it was the budding homesteader in me, but it was oh so satisfying to do it...plus it was so much cheaper than store bought food.
Now I used a hand powered baby food mill, like this one, but Nuk has been forward thinking enough to make a product that is useful past the toddler stage.
With that being said I think this would make for a great baby shower gift to a new mom. It is one that I would recommend to my friends and co-workers.
I received this product for free from the sponsor of the Moms MeetSM program, May Media Group LLC, who received it directly from the manufacturer. As a Moms MeetSM blogger, I agreed to use this product and post my opinions on my blog. My opinions do not necessarily reflect the opinions of May Media Group LLC or the manufacturer of the product.