I was tagged by Chelsy who writes the blog Mangia to participate in an 11 Random Things Survey.
Here are her answers here.
I am supposed to:
1. List 11 random things about myself.
2. Answer the 11 questions she asked me.
3 Come up with 11 questions to ask other bloggers.
4. Tag 11 bloggers to do this next.
So here are 11 random things about myself
1. I have one tattoo (a green four leaf clover on my hip...to honor my Irish roots)
2. I have always loved tall guys but married a guy 5'5" (I love him more than the tall guys)
3. I trained to be a police officer but switched to an administrative civilian job
4. I love travelling and Europe is my favorite spot
5. I attended Montessori school as a child and firmly believe it is one of the best educations out there
6. I have an 8 lbs dog named Zeus (yes the irony is not lost on me)
7. I work better with men than women (less drama and men are more straight forward)
8. I am a member of PETA (not in a crazy way, but just in way that I need to stand up for animals)
9. I love UFC, especially Georges St. Pierre (the best pound for pound fighter out there)
10. I was a cheerleader in high school and college
11. I am a huge sports fan and cannot wait for baseball season to start I love the Phillies (especially Cliff Lee)!
Here are Chelsy's 11 questions and my answers
1. If you could travel one place right now, where would it be? Dublin, Ireland
2, If you could invite one person, living or dead, to your next dinner party, who would it be? Julia Child
3. If you were about to have your last meal, what famous chef would you want to prepare it and what would you eat? Tal Ronnen and he could surprise me with something fantastic and vegan.
4. What is the worst thing you have ever eaten? Anchovies
5. What is the dish you are most popular for? It seems simple but pancakes are what my kids love me for the most (especially with chocolate chips and peanut butter in them)
6. What is your favorite thing to make (for yourself, or for others)? Desserts I love to make them (always more of a baker than a cook).
7. What is your favorite way to sweat? With cardio and lifting weights I feel so much more alive after a trip to the Y.
8. If you have 1 million dollars what would you do (where would you go, what would you see, eat)? I would call in "rich" to work and then spend my life travelling and enjoying delicious vegan food wherever I went...I would see the world with my family.
9. Ryan Reynold's or Channing Tatum? Hands down Ryan Reynolds.
10. Favorite condiment? Mustard
11. Favorite type of candy? Dark chocolate by Endangered Species
Tag 11 bloggers (whew this is a tough one):
1. Sharon from Bit of the Good Stuff
2. Laura from Sprint 2 The Table
3. Jen from Three Little Piglets
4. Jenn from Peas and Crayons
5. Lauren from Keep It Sweet
6. Lindsey from Gingerbread Bagels
7. Celeste from Growing up Veg
8. Jill from Dulce Dough
9. Kristin from Stuft Mama
10. Jacqueline from The Dusty Baker
11. Sarah from Peas and Thank You (a girl can dream that she will participate right?)
My 11 questions are this
1. What is the one dish, or baked good, you haven't mastered?
2. What is one of your secret indulgences, non food?
3. Favorite beverage (alcoholic or non)?
4. Most prized possession?
5. What is your dream job (if money was no object)?
6. Favorite vacation you have taken or would like to take?
7. Most used cookbook?
8. Do you watch reality tv (if so what is your favorite show)?
9. Most embarassing moment
10. 1 ingredient in your kitchen that you always have on hand for emergencies?
11. Favorite meal to eat (either that you prepared or have at a restaurant)?
I hope those of you that I tagged will participate because I always love to see peoples answers to these things (I have a weakness for quizzes I just love to take them).
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and on Monday I will be back with a giveaway....WOOHOO!