Friday, March 16, 2012

Happy St. Patrick's Day

Céad míle fáilte (a hundred thousand welcomes)

Yes I know the actual day is tomorrow...

But I have a baby shower to host tomorrow and I know I just won't get a chance to say anything to you wonderful people. so today I celebrate.

I have a lot of Irish in me (and on me in the form of a tattoo) so in appreciation of one of my favorite days of the year here are some funny cartoons for you:








I will be back in action, and hopefully feeling better next week, to bring you some recipes with this:


Have a great weekend and be safe if you are celebrating St. Patrick's day with any:

8 comments:

  1. And a happy St. Pat's to you as well--hope the shower goes well tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy St. Patrick's Day! I had a good laugh with these cartoons :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the laughs! It's always good to remember the lighter things of life. Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cartoons! They did make me chuckle :-) Here's wishing you a St Patricks day full of fun, laughter & merriment. Hopefully a tipple or two of the Irish stuff will blast away those horrid germs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these Maxine comics. Thanks for a good Friday afternoon laugh. :)

    Good luck with the party! Can't wait to hear how it goes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Saint Patricks Day! Thanks for the giggles! Great picks for the comics! Have a wonderful weekend my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Shamrock Day!!
    -those comics were a right laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the laughs! I usually don't get American jokes (mainly due to language?) but these were really funny and I enjoyed each every one of them!

    ReplyDelete