Tuesday, December 20, 2011

I'm Not Nuts but I have some Winners!

Do you see what I see?


It appears that a little elf has left me a treat in my tree...well not exactly.

I was contacted by the wonderful and generous people at Enjoy Life.

They asked if I would like to try their snack mix "Not Nuts."

I thought to myself I would have to be nuts not to try it (as I have loved everything from cookies to mega chunk chocolate that I have tried of theirs).

They sent me two varieties:  Mountain Mambo (sunflower kernels, pumpkin seeds, raisins, apples, chocolate chips, and cranberries).


And Beach Bash (sunflower kernels, pineapple, pumpkin seeds, cranberries, and apricots)


Just look inside at all of the goodness:


One small handful of this stuff and I am energized and ready to go with my hunger curbed (which definitely makes staying on task at work easier).

Plus there are only 130 calories per serving (1/4 cup). 

My suggestion would be to get a bag Not Nuts and eat a serving before the holiday parties so that you don't over eat the decadent and rich food.

If you would like to connect with Enjoy Life you can do so on Facebook and Twitter.

A side note for those with special dietary concerns the mixes are vegan and gluten free which just makes my heart happy to hear.

What do you do before a party to make sure you don't over eat?  Or do you prep all day in anticipation of the bounty of good food by eating less?

A little business I have it to announce the winners of  my two giveaways I was running.

The winner of the 32 oz of Tropical Traditions coconut oil is: Juliana (who said she would use it for her hair)
The winner of the $25 Burger King gift card is: Ms. Composure

I have sent each of you an e-mail if I don't hear back in 24 hours I will have to select another winner...I would like your prizes to ship as soon as possible :)

Have a great Tuesday everyone!

6 comments:

  1. Yum! I'd love to keep a bag of either of these in my purse :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i will finish the whole packet in one day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know Enjoy Life made those flavors! The Mountain flavor sounds especially delicious - pumpkin seeds and chocolate chips are the way to my heart!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohmygosh both of those sound FANTASTIC!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is the type of treat that I love to snack on in the evenings when we're watching a film. So much healthier than crisps... sorry I mean 'chips' (it's quite confusing as we call fries 'chips', and chips are 'crisps'). I was actually munching on a similar nut/seed mix last night as we watched 'Twilight' (the first one). We are soooo behind with our film watching!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mmm! Love little treats like this! You're like the giveaway fairy!

    ReplyDelete