Monday, April 24, 2017

Book Review: Danielle Walker's Against All Grain Celebrations

Let me start by saying that I don't have any issues with grains...they get along just fine with my digestion system.

HOWEVER I have a number of friends and family members who are not so friendly terms with grains and so I selected Against All Grain Celebrations by Danielle Walker to review for you all.

                                      

Like all good cookbooks there are beautiful pictures, and that is the first thing I look for.  I want to know what the author expected some of these recipes to look like (then next I scan ingredient lists to make sure there aren't too many OUT there ingredients).

Danielle's recipes are easy to follow and put together and contain items you can find in just about any grocery store.

She's got you covered for all the celebrations you could possibly want to host, or attend.

You can stylishly present gluten-free and dairy-free dishes that happen to be paleo too (it checks off so many boxes).

Your mouth will water when you see the photos but when you taste it...OH so delicious!

I do want to disclose that I was provided a copy of this book for review through Blogging for Books.

1 comment:

  1. I found an old, old guest post I did for you and wanted to stop by and see if you were still blogging! Big, beautiful photos are a must when it comes to cookbooks---and this one looks like a winner!

    ReplyDelete